- Circularized cases are cases where the FAA solicits input from
- Proposed or existing construction that would affect an airport
or necessitate a change in aeronautical operations or procedures
require Public Notice.
- The Public Notice, usually in the form of a letter, is distributed
or "circulated" to interested parties for comment.
- Note: The actual location of the structure(s) is based on the coordinates filed with the FAA.
Do not rely on "City" for the location.
If you are unsure of the structure's location, you can verify the county and coordinates within the individual case(s).
Do not rely on the city that is shown as a reference location in any search results.
- If you would like to receive an email notification whenever a case is circularized, please login to configure your email preferences.